Tuesday 25 May 2010

Appreciation & Reflection

I felt very happy when I got this type of folio. I love blogging very much especially when I visited Puan Tay's blog. I love her blog because she put many pictures that can make her blog look creative and interesting. Thanks Puan Ng for giving me this folio. I have been blogging since 2006. I felt very grateful to get a teacher of that kind of Puan Ng. For me, Puan Ng is the best class teacher because she loves blogging too like me. Therefore, I can improve my blog by visiting our class blog. I know that she has many experience of blogging. Other than that, I can improve my English in writing. I also know new words and things.


Thank You Puan Ng!

1 comments:

Pn. Ng said...

Danial,

I am impressed with your interest in blogging. Keep it up !

Post a Comment